The 4th International Conference will be held in Bilbao (Bizkaia Aretoa), in October (15,16,17) 2020. This Confernce will be organized and funded by Transform! Europe and the University of the Basque Country, along with Iratzar Foundation, Bilbo-Barcelona Critical Theory Group (BIBA CT), Inkrit and Roxa Luxemburg Foundation and ParteHartuz, among others (which will be made public in the following months).
We welcome papers and panel proposals by activists, academics and social movemets, especifically from the feminist movement, unions, new working class associations and autonomous militant groups.
Frigga Haug (Inkrit), Teresa Larruzea (BIBA CT), Özgür Güneş Öztürk (BIBA CT, Col·lectivaT), Gayatri Spivak (Columbia University), Jule Goikoetxea (BIBA CT, EHU), Cynthia Arruza (New School NYC University), Nancy Fraser (New School NYC University), Monica Clau (University of Texas Rio Grande, BIBA CT), Andoni Olariaga (Iratzar Foundation, BIBA CT), Elena Beloki ( Iratzar Foundation), Nora Räthzel (Inkrit) and Erika Rosa (Rosa Luxemburg).
- Production of value and life: alternative paradigms
- Unions and social and political movements (included hacktivism) confronting patriarcal capitalism, racism and colonialism (new articulations and estrategies)
- Territories, sovereignty and national liberation struggles in XXI. century
- Eco-feminism and eco-socialism
- Bodies, discourse and dissident materialities
- Art, esthetics and culture politics
- Anticapitalist and feminist law, State and constituent power
- Rising of the right and the new war against feminism and socialism
Please, fill the form for registration for a paper or a panel proposal, it will be open until February 25, 2020.
Please, fill the form for registration (FREE) it will be open up until March 15, 2020.
At this stage Keynote Speakers that have confirmed their participation are the following ones: Gayatri Spivak, Frigga Haug, Tithi Bhattacharya, Cinzia Arruzza, Nancy Fraser, Elsa Dorlin, Lorena Cabnal and Francesca Gargallo. Along with round tables with Keynote Speakers, we will also have a plenary session with the Feminist Movement of the Basque Country and the new working class women associations.
Administration and registration contact: firstname.lastname@example.org